Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Now this Boy Can Text !

A couple of months ago, Iwas looking at I-Phones and Blackberry devices. The Verizon sales rep looked up my account and told me I'd text-messaged but twice in the last 18 months. He then asked if I "was ready for a big boy phone".

Thanks to my pool buddy Chris Bizon who taught me Text Messaging 101 over Memorial Day Weekend and a high school kid that gave me a Texting Tutorial at Gate D4 at the New Orleans Airport, I'm proud to say I can both send and respond to text messages. (slowly, I might add)

In a month or so, when my Verizon contract expires, I'll be ready for a Big Boy Phone.

1 comment:

Dora Campbell said...

I haven't gotten a Blackberry yet, but I think I could use one - maybe if I got out to the pool more often I'd be "in the know."