Friday, December 25, 2015

2015: My Year in Review


December 2016. 

Since the holiday season should be about caring and sharing, in lieu of holiday cards and gifts, I’ve made donations to several worthy non-profit  organizations who are doing good things for the greater good. 

2015 has turned out to be one of my best and happiest years ever. 

The client base has been diverse. I increased my work with Kurn Hattin Homes for Children in VT; added The Westfield News Group in MA/CT to the client rosterl; provided work for Suffield Academy in CT; The Berkshire Film and Media Collaborative in MA; The 10th Anniversary of “The Big Broadcast” for the Jazz Ensembles of Mount Holyoke College; and several authors. I ramped up teaching seminars and workshops for UMass Arts Extension Service, Westfield State University, Western New England University, and Genesis Spiritual Life and Conference Center. I did some volunteer work too, mostly with my alma mater, Northfield Mount Hermon School. 

I’ve been spending more time writing and reporting. As arts reporter for The Westfield News Group, my weekly arts column appears in three papers in MA and CT; my reviews run on the national website BroadwayStars.com, and I’m contributing to programs on 89.5FM/WSKB, the public radio station at Westfield State University. I’ve also contributed monthly columns to the award-winning Succeeding in Small Business blog, 

My dream for 2016 is more of the same. Season’s greetings and Happy and Healthy New Year.

Best,


Mark

No comments: