Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Former Employee of Mine Needs Housing in NYC ASAP

To my New York City Friends: I'm crowd-sourcing here. Dave Keating, my friend, former employee and colleague of mine has been in New York in a room share for 7+ years, but the landlords are returning to New York, and Dave has to move. ASAP. In Dave's own words: "Considerate, clean and quiet man seeks a similar living situation. I'm looking at Studio apartments in the Prospect Park, Prospect Heights, Lefferts Gardens, Ditmas Park, Kensington, Windsor Terrace, Crown Heights, and Sunset Park neighborhoods surrounding Prospect Park in Brooklyn. I am also considering the Midwood and Bay Ridge sections of Brooklyn. I am amenable to room shares with mature responsible adults. My maximum budget for rent a month is $1000 dollars. Although I'd prefer to continue living near Prospect Park where I have lived going on eight years, if the price is right, I'd consider moving anywhere within the five boroughs of New York City. I work mostly nights and weekends as well as some days. References are available". If you can help my friend Dave, I'll treat you to a latte. You can send me info to forward to Dave, you can email him direct at dkeating5000@gmail.com. Don't forget to mention my name, so you can redeem that latte. Mark

No comments: