Thursday, January 22, 2009

Facebook: Better Late Than Never

I signed up on Facebook months ago, and the account lay dormant, until a friend posted photos of a friend's wedding, and I had to log in to capture the images. Well, after a recent snow day, I surfed Facebook, reactivated my account, and found that my list of friends grew rapidly overnight. It's such a distraction. But, I see its marketing potential. It certainly will make my life as Northfield Mount Hermon '68 Class Secretary easier.

And my Facebook comment for Inauguration day: "The end of an error". Seriously, I was so impressed by the majesty of the Inauguration, the panoramic photos of the millions of well-wishers, and the stature of Obama. I feel an amazing amout of optimism and patriotism, something missing in my life in the last eight years.

No comments: